Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 대학원생 모집2018.10.10
Open position for Postdoctoral Fellow & PhD study
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
■ Postdoc fellows
1. Miniaturized electrochemical energy storage at harsh environment
– High temperature batteries
– Microfabrication of batteries
– Solid electrolyte or ionic liquid for electrolyte at high temperature
2. Miniaturized energy harvesting at harsh environment
– Kinetic energy harvesting system at high temperature
■ Preferred expertise but not limited to
1. PhD from Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent background
– Microfabrication (N/MEMS or microfluidics) – Flexible electronics
– Kinetic energy harvesting systems
2. PhD from Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent background
– High temp. batteries including its electrolyte (e.g. ionic liquid or solid electrolyte)
– Microbatteries – Electrochemistry
Remuneration and benefits
Successful candidates can expect a competitive salary and benefits. Monthly salary will be
determined based on educational qualifications and research experience.
Interested applicants please send your application to:
Assistant Professor Lee, Seok Woo (sw.lee AT ntu.edu.sg)
School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Please attach your full CV with the list of the representative publications and the names and contacts
(including email addresses) of 2 (or more) references. The title of email may start as ‘[Postdoc Fellow] ‘name’ in ‘affiliation’.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
■ Ph.D. candidates
– Preferred major (but not limited) are EE, ME, MSE, or CE
– Candidate will be waived additional test such as GRE and TOEFL in application process.
– Successful candidates will receive scholarship for PhD study including tuition and living cost. (google
– Most of PhD candidates receive the degree in 4~5 years (but not guaranteed).
– Interested candidate for Jan. 2019 intake, please contact me immediately no later than 3 Oct.
– Submission of online application should be done no later than 31 Jan. 2019 for Aug. 2019 intake.
– If interested, please send your application (e.g. CV) to sw.lee AT ntu.edu.sg
For more information, please visit: https://sites.google.com/site/seokwooleenanoenergy/